Info Counts, L.L.C.
The purpose of InfoCounts is to develop high quality, effective training and education for school library professionals in order to improve their work in the changing environment of education K-12.
Hiring this corporation guarantees expertise, excellence, accuracy and relevance. Customized and individualized sessions will be developed according to the clients’ needs.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Dr. Marcoux is an excellent instructor."
"Next year I plan to make changes to our lessons that will incorporate what we learned regarding how to modify our lessons for significantly improved student achievement."
"A highlight of the work we did was working with the facilitators in the room."
"This work adds validity to what I do – my new superintendent is all about data and now I have some to share!"
Individual Skills :: These workshops will focus on the individual's impact on the school library media program.
1. Developing meaningful instructional interactions
2. Assessment - meaningful data collection/interpretation
3. Management strategies in school libraries
4. Making your program count in your school
5. Prioritizing services when you can't do it all
Program Components :: These workshops will focus on interactions that impact the school library media program.
1. Collection development in a school library
2. Increasing collaboration in a school library
3. Staff responsibilities for different positions in a school library
4. Making standards work for you
5. Maximizing your program's budget
6. Differentiated Learning and the School Library
Outreach :: These workshops will focus on influence regarding the school library media program.
1. Identification: what you are and what you do
2. Advocacy - the right message to the right audience
3. Influencing education decision makers
4. Foreign language collection relevance
5. School & Public Library Connections
6. Let Evidence Do Your Talking